Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Chinese Garden...in Singapore








Under the golden arches or somewhere in Scotland...????



What's not to love about a Chinese Pagoda?


On a very wet and blustery late September morning it seems such another lifetime living in Singapore that is! How I missed the seasons living there but today I would love to be tele-transported to Ang Mo Kio and the hub just for a couple of hours.

First I would just pop along and have my eyebrows threaded, then a quick shop in Fairprice. This always takes a little time because there are so many interesting foods to look at and of course kitchen gadgets which are all so different. (I have four julienne cutters alone in my utensil drawer as I could not help collecting them Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.

After that I would just trawl thorough the mall and catch the 495 bus back up to Yio Chu Kang Road and a visit to Upper Thompson for a pedi mani would complete the perfect day-stopping off at Ivans for a Chicken Rendang!


Instead-its 11.30am on the Herefordshire borders and I have braved the wet and cold today! to do a keep fit class first...
SINGAPORE I miss you







No comments:

Post a Comment